Monday, April 29, 2013

LOVE YOU

Second post today. Please scroll down to see first one. And, note to Chrissie, I promise this is my last card using the LIM sketch this week. But, I do love how this one turned out.

I used some double-sided K&Co cardstock for this card base and lined the inside. The panel is a metallic gold paper that I embossed with an embossing border. The sentiment is from Inspired by Stamping. To attached the small bow, I cut two slits and ran the seam binding through them, then tied it. 

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my card!

CHALLENGE LINKS

Less is More Week 117 Sketch

 

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[2]_thumb

4 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

another stunner

Fabulous interpretation of my Sketch. Thanks for joining us this week
Jen
"Less Is More"

Pia S said...

Another great card with the LIM sketch. I like the variety of your cards, each card has such a different feel!

Chrissie said...

Not a lot of white space on this one Ellen, but a really fabulous card!
Thanks so much...once more!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Helen T said...

Such a simple card that looks fab :) Helen T (LiM No. 88)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...