Tuesday, April 30, 2013

YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER

Hello my sweet friends. I hope today finds you happy, healthy, and ready to craft!

I recently purchased a new set of dies from Paper Smooches and had a chance to use one for this card:

I used the “squiggly” die to cut my white card stock. I then used a strip of red card behind it and attached the entire panel on black card stock.  The hearts are from a punch and the sentiment is one I made on my computer. Very quick and easy card!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed my card!

CHALLENGE LINKS  

April 29- May 5 ANYTHING GOES challenge

 

Supplies

 2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]

3 comments:

Pia S said...

Incredible how a little touch of red can transform a blank white card completely! I'm really impressed by your variety of CAS designs, Ellen, and I do enjoy looking at your cards - very inspirational.

sandie said...

wow Ellen, I had to comment on this! It is fabulous, I love the CAS design and the heart line is genius x

Glenda Atkins said...

CAS to perfection, gorgeous card, love it!
hugs
glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...