Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DOODLE PANTRY MAY RELEASE!!!!

Happy, happy May 1st and that means it is Release Day at Doodle Pantry! Don’t you just LOVE it? I know I do. I always look forward to seeing what Laurie comes up with.

This month, I am sharing two cards with you. The first one uses the Jacaranda digital stamp set.

Now isn’t that flower just gorgeous? I used the pre-colored image for this card and cut it out with a die from Inspired by Stamping. The two DPs are from the same set, as is the sentiment. I just love the colors! The base is dry embossed with a chevron embossing folder.

This second card uses the Mini Pinwheels Template/SVG set.

I do not have an electronic cutting machine, so I handcut the mini pinwheels. And yep, I used the same papers from the Jacaranda set, but printed them on both sides to make double sided DP. A honeycomb dry embossing folder was used on the lilac panel and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Between Mat 1 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC34 you will get FRUITFUL STAR FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, May 1 –24 you will get this adorable PEARFECT WORM set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE May 1 - 24

 

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC34

 

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry May Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - loved the flowers the minute I saw them and the pinwheel is totally cool too. Love how you printed your own DP on both sides - clever.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wowzers! What terrific cards. Love both designs. The pinwheels are fabulous. What great work using these awesome new sets.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Love, love, love them both! What a great idea to double side the paper when you printed it!

Hugs,
Georgia

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

wow wow wow....both are gorgeous!!! the first one stunning and the second with the pinwheels amazing. I have yet to do a pinwheel yet fall in love every time I see one.

Donna said...

Ellen, these are gorgeous! What a great idea for making double sided paper. And I love the pinwheels. Very pretty!

Linda Anderson said...

Two gorgeous cards Ellen! Such beautiful colors and wonderful layouts. I think I NEED that chevron embossing folder too!

Linda

Glenda Atkins said...

Two fabulous cards, love them both.Your colouring is awesome and I just looove your pinwheels!
hugs
glenda

Unknown said...

Beautiful job on these cards Ellen...I really love the pinwheels you created!

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen love that Jacaranda flower! Beautiful pin wheels, very simple, nice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...