Wednesday, May 1, 2013

DOODLE PANTRY MAY RELEASE!!!!

Happy, happy May 1st and that means it is Release Day at Doodle Pantry! Don’t you just LOVE it? I know I do. I always look forward to seeing what Laurie comes up with.

This month, I am sharing two cards with you. The first one uses the Jacaranda digital stamp set.

Now isn’t that flower just gorgeous? I used the pre-colored image for this card and cut it out with a die from Inspired by Stamping. The two DPs are from the same set, as is the sentiment. I just love the colors! The base is dry embossed with a chevron embossing folder.

This second card uses the Mini Pinwheels Template/SVG set.

I do not have an electronic cutting machine, so I handcut the mini pinwheels. And yep, I used the same papers from the Jacaranda set, but printed them on both sides to make double sided DP. A honeycomb dry embossing folder was used on the lilac panel and the sentiment is from Paper Smooches.

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Between Mat 1 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC34 you will get FRUITFUL STAR FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, May 1 –24 you will get this adorable PEARFECT WORM set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE May 1 - 24

 

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC34

 

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry May Release. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our DT and see all of the new stamp sets from Laurie.

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...