Sunday, July 21, 2013

THANKFUL FOR YOU

What a fun week we are having with Grant and Sheila. They are off visiting friends so I am grabbing some crafting time.

Here is my Mojo Monday card for this week:

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Quirky Scarecrow) set includes image, orange DSP and sentiment, Country Flavors Digi Paper Pack green DSP; Ribbons: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Misc: EP: Sparkle N Sprinkle Moss, Inspired by Stamping green embossed flower, Recollections brown flower))

This was a super quick card to make since I used the Mojo Monday sketch. I combined two images from the digital stamp set, added the sentiment and used the green digital paper for the background. I then printed, cut and stitched. I tied a bow around the orange panel and popped that panel up with foam tape. Last, I embossed the white flower with Moss EP and added the bought flower on top. Attached them to the corner and all done!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge
 

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Pia S said...

This card looks so cheerful! I love the shade of green of your paper and ribbon, and it's a great combination of images and sentiment.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love this bright yet Fall card and I love that scene. I don't remember that image....thanks for the post so I can go and check it out.

Glenda Atkins said...

Loving those bright colours and the gorgeous ribbon & bow. Can't bear the thought of fall though, I think that is why your bright colours make it all OK! Fab card!
hugs
Glenda

Dawn Frost said...

I just love those digi papers, they're so rich and bright! Great merging Ellen and that bow is just gorgeous!

Glittered Paws said...

Love the layout - and the papers are so perfect for this digi. I'm ready for a bit cooler temps but not fall just yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...