Wednesday, July 24, 2013

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

Today is the fourth Wednesday of July so that means it is time for   Inkspirational’s Sketch Challenge #30!

I know you will want to see all the gorgeous creations from our DT so be sure to check out their cards at Inspirational to be inspired! Now here is my DT card.

(A2; Digital image: A Day for Daisies (Fairy Mushroom One); DP: Wild Rose Studio (Annabelle’s Garden) Banner border: Verve; Sentiment: Waltzingmouse Stamps; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

If you follow us you know our sponsor this month is A Day for Daisies and I just love this whimsical mushroom image from them! Not only is it adorable, but it is FREE! Yep, it is a freebie; just click the link in the description under the photo to go straight to it.  I colored the image with Copics and stamped the sentiment at the bottom.

I saw a necklace on Pinterest that was made with ribbon and jump rings, so I instantly thought I could use that on a card. Voila! The white ribbon was woven through the jump rings and added to this card. I think I might use this again! (Here is a link to it on Pinterest)

Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to see what you do with the SKETCH!

CHALLENGE LINK

SPONSOR

A Day For Daisies!

One lucky winner who plays along all month with us will win a prize from their store!

Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

7 comments:

sandie said...

that is a cool idea for a ribbon-must give that a go. Love the DSP you have used-it matches the image perfectly x

Mynn xx said...

LOVE the woodsy feel of this, Ellen! That image is amazing and I adore the paper you paired it with and the great sentiment! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

Marina said...

You've achieved a really magical effect with this mushroom digi. The ribbon and rings embellishment you've made is fantastic.
Marina

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Totally fabulous...the image, the ribbon, the pearl drops on top, down to the jump rights....way cool! And, the image being a freebie right now...an added bonus!

Pia S said...

There are so many great details on this card, but with your choice of colors you've still achieved to maintain a classy and simple look. It's a lovely sentiment and I love the spot you picked for it. It's a beautiful card! I

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful Ellen - love the layout, the stitching and the fab mushroom image. Love the flowered paper on the lower half!
hugs
Glenda

Ruth M said...

What a lovely card Ellen, I love the warm golden glow of your colour scheme! A fab ribbon treatment, it looks wonderful! Ruth x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...