Monday, August 12, 2013

JUST A CORNY HELLO

Hi dear friends! I have two posts today, with this being the first, so please stop in to see the second one as well! This card is for Operation Write Home.  I am trying to fill a box in time for the fall deadline so for this sketch I used Doodle Pantry’s Corn Field Ants.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Corn Field Ants) includes digital papers, images and sentiment; Die: Spellbinders; EF: Darice; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

For this card, I merged the sentiment on the DP. I embossed the base panel, used a square die to cut more of the DP to make a “frame” for the cute little ants eating corn. For the ribbon, I wove ribbon through jump rings, a technique I found on Pinterest  (here) which was actually for a necklace, but I like it for ribbon embellishment too. What do you think? Thanks for stopping by! Another card coming soon!

Link to Challenge:

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun this month! Between August 1 – 24, just for joining us for DPDC37 you will get Pumpkin Peeps FREE (preview picture below)!  Also, August 1 –24 you will get this beautiful Magnolia set FREE with your purchase from the Doodle Pantry store! 

FREE WITH PURCHASE August 1 – 24

Magnolia - Free with purchase Aug 1-24 only

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC37

You can get Pumpkin Peeps for FREE just for following our guidelines and linking up to challenge #37

Thanks so much for stopping by!

HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...