Sunday, August 11, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

OK, this is the second of two quick posts today because I made two cards for Less is More. The first one was artsy and grunge so that was new for me. This one is very traditional:

(A2; Digital Stamps: Silhouette, Copic marker)

I made this card before I received my new stamps and of course after getting them I had to make the other card, but I still like this one. It is also a one layer card made by printing digital stamps and coloring a border with a ruler and a red Copic marker. Very quick and simple!  Hope you like it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Week 132: ONE LAYER challenge this week, we would like to see NUMBERS!
 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...