Sunday, August 11, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

OK, this is the second of two quick posts today because I made two cards for Less is More. The first one was artsy and grunge so that was new for me. This one is very traditional:

(A2; Digital Stamps: Silhouette, Copic marker)

I made this card before I received my new stamps and of course after getting them I had to make the other card, but I still like this one. It is also a one layer card made by printing digital stamps and coloring a border with a ruler and a red Copic marker. Very quick and simple!  Hope you like it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Week 132: ONE LAYER challenge this week, we would like to see NUMBERS!
 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

This one is really deceiving Ellen, it looks for all the world like there are several layers...very clever!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
Less is More

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh love your traditional Christmas card and it does looked layerd, very well designed Ellen.
hugs
Glenda

Jen Nelson said...

So sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...