Sunday, August 11, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 YOU

Whew! I got my craft room cleaned up yesterday in preparation for the Fall and Christmas card frenzy. So the fun really starts today. I will have two quick posts today because I made two cards for Less is More. I got some new grunge stamps so this first one is different for me:

(A2; Stamps: StampinUp! Gorgeous Grunge, Verve Ornamental Christmas and Take Note, Inkadinkado serif lower case alphabet)

The grunge cards have been catching my eye for a while so I finally broke down and ordered my stamps. I could not wait to to get inky with them, so I made this one layer Christmas card for the Less is More challenge. Hope you like it! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Week 132: ONE LAYER challenge this week, we would like to see NUMBERS!
 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

7 comments:

sandie said...

Wow this really caught my eye Ellen, love the CAS and grunge look, and you have really rocked it with this one!!

Ji Hye said...

What a good card. I'm still waiting for the gorgeous grunge set from SU. It's a great set of stamps.

Chrissie said...

This is just fabulous Ellen!
Love it!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More

Pia S said...

Very trendy and untraditional design, yet there is still a Christmas feel to your card. Great CAS style!

Glenda Atkins said...

oh a grunge Christmas card!I love it and the wonderful simplicity of it all!
hugs
Glenda

Kathyk said...

OH WOW! Have a very merry GRUNGEmas!

Kathyk

Jen Nelson said...

simply fabulous ellen

So sorry for my late visit. Thanks for joining us
Jen x
"Less Is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...