Tuesday, September 17, 2013

FEEL BETTER REAL SOON

OK, a little break from Christmas cards! This one is for the Less is More challenge where the theme this week is Get Well and must be a OLC.

(A2; Stamps: Hero Arts Petite Prints Two Butterflies, Paper Smooches Salutations, Inspired by Stamping Ahoy, Matey; Markers: Copics)

I have to say that OLC’s don’t stress me as much as they did when I first started this! In fact, I had fun making this one with several stamps. I first stamped the small area of text using Memento London Fog ink. I then stamped the butterfly duo and added a second generation stamp in the upper left. I colored with Copics but kept the colors lighter on the second gen stamping. Finally I added the sentiment from Paper Smooches. I hope you like it!

Link to Challenge

Week 137 OLC Get Well Soon

I am also adding this to the Inspired by Stamping Contest Gallery

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

7 comments:

Fat Dormouse said...

This is beautiful, with skilful stamping. I really need to practice more!!

dormouse.wibsite.com

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Ellen! I like how you used the script stamp and the butterflies are great!
- Shauna

Vicki Dutcher said...

Beautiful - it looks like the bflies are flying in to say get well :) Thanks for joining in at IBS~

Helen J said...

Stunning card!

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Ellen!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Oh Ellen! You have me swooning over this card! It is just beautiful! Hugs, Joanna

Colleen Dietrich said...

Stunning, Ellen! You have really embraced - and excelled at - your CASness!

So glad you linked up with us at IBS, my friend. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...