Wednesday, September 18, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello dear crafters! Today is Wednesday so that means it is time for a little {ink}spiration from Inkspirational’s challenge #38. It's the third week of our challenge month and that means we've got a CASE for you to be inkspired by.

I know you will want to see all the gorgeous creations from our DT so be sure to check out their cards at Inspirational to be inspired! Now here is my DT card.

(A2; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping All Year Wishes II and Fancy Tags; Border Die: Taylored Expressions)

I decided to  flip to a vertical card and since I wanted to show the pretty Christmas tree, I placed my strips on the left side. I loved the pretty little lace edge on the CASE so I used my Taylored Expressions die to create a similar look, but used it in the center rather than the edge. I stuck with a monochromatic scheme, but went with green. I hope you enjoyed my card!

Thanks for stopping by! I can’t wait to see what you do with the CASE!

Here's our photo inkspiration~

SPONSOR

We've got another sponsor offering a fabulous prize to one lucky winner for the month of September!

Inspired By Stamping

Inspired by Stamping

One lucky winner who plays along all monthwith us will win a prize from this fabulous store!

Now don’t forget to check out the other cards made by our super talented Design Team!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

sandie said...

Hi Ellen

I love you went with green-really different! And all the stitching is fabulous-I have yet to try that! x

Ruth M said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card Ellen! I love the monochromatic green colour scheme and that's a great CASE of Shauna's original card! Ruth x

Marina said...

Beautiful combination of greens and great stitching. Marina

Mynn xx said...

The different stitching is awesome, Ellen! This is absolutely beautiful! A perfect holiday card! HUGS and hope you have a great rest of the week! :)

Pia S said...

Great combination of green DPs and fantastic stitching! You've created a lovely Christmas card, Ellen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...