Thursday, September 19, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

This is Handmade Cards Week at Moxie Fab World and Cath has a whole series of challenges lined up for us! This card is for Handmade Cards Week: The Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge. If you follow my blog you know I don’t use a lot of ready-made embellishment, but I decided to give it a go. This card uses seven of them:

(A2; Sentiment: American Crafts Mini Marks rub-on transfer; Digital Paper: Doodle Pantry; Embellies: Jolee’s Boutique Dimensional Sticker [balloons and paper squiggles], K&Company Berry Sweet Grand Adhesions [owl, ladybug and heart)
I always find it hard to use these premade embellishments and this was no exception. I drew and cut out the arrow and applied the rub-on. I liked the way the black border helped pop the face of the card, so I used that and a deep yellowish orange to mat the DP. Maybe OK for a little girl’s birthday?
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge

The Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge

The Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge
Ends 10/21
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ellen! Thanks for linking this up to the Ready-Made Embellishments Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...