Thursday, September 19, 2013

JOY

Oh my, have you seen Cath’s photos at the The All That Glitters is Gold Challenge?  I was so inspired I just had to join in with all the fun. Here is my card, and then I’ll show you a couple of the pics that inspired me!

(A2; Stamps: Hampton Art Outlines SCO592, Paper: American Crafts Gold Glitter, American Crafts Gold Metallic, DCWV pink; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Paper Smooches)
I fell in love with the pink and gold color combo and decided to try it on a  Christmas card. I heat embossed the image sentiment and made the gold “bauble”.  I used the Paper Smooches border die to cut the gold strip of glitter paper, added some pink ribbon and the gold bauble. Pretty simple card, but I like how it turned out.
Here are a couple of the images that inspired me:

Pink & Gold Globe from French Garden House via Julie Rose Sews

How gorgeous are those? I am now in love with gold and pink!
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge

The All That Glitters is Gold Challenge

Ends 10/7
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb







Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...