Thursday, September 19, 2013

JOY

Oh my, have you seen Cath’s photos at the The All That Glitters is Gold Challenge?  I was so inspired I just had to join in with all the fun. Here is my card, and then I’ll show you a couple of the pics that inspired me!

(A2; Stamps: Hampton Art Outlines SCO592, Paper: American Crafts Gold Glitter, American Crafts Gold Metallic, DCWV pink; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Die: Paper Smooches)
I fell in love with the pink and gold color combo and decided to try it on a  Christmas card. I heat embossed the image sentiment and made the gold “bauble”.  I used the Paper Smooches border die to cut the gold strip of glitter paper, added some pink ribbon and the gold bauble. Pretty simple card, but I like how it turned out.
Here are a couple of the images that inspired me:

Pink & Gold Globe from French Garden House via Julie Rose Sews

How gorgeous are those? I am now in love with gold and pink!
Thanks for stopping by!
Link to Challenge

The All That Glitters is Gold Challenge

Ends 10/7
2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb







2 comments:

Helen F. said...

Ellen your pink and gold card is simply stunning! Love the gold embossing and that pretty ribbon bow with the gold button

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ellen! Thanks for linking this up to the All That Gitters is Gold challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...