Wednesday, September 18, 2013

WELCOME BABY

Good afternoon my dear friends. Popping in for a quick post today.  I wish I could spend more time in my craft room today…maybe tomorrow!

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches Salutations; Image: Silhouette Store Beatrix Potter; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This card was inspired by  CAS on Sunday’s Oh Baby theme for this week. I printed and cut the image on my Silhouette, cut the pink panel and the frame and stamped the sentiment on the same polka dot pink paper.  The frame, image and center of the sentiment are popped up with foam tape. I added the little polka dot ribbons and pink pearls to finish. Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

Challenge 17#, Oh Baby (baby-card)

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Pia S said...

This card is totally adorable, Ellen! Love your combination og pink papers and it's such a sweet image!

Shelly said...

Awww...so sweet! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

Anneke said...

How cute! Looks like a fairy tale :) Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

anja curvers said...

Such a cute card love it. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

Janneke said...

What a pretty card ;o)
Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...