Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS TAGS & BAGS

Hi sweet friends! I hope your week is off to a great start. Our weather is cool and cloudy so I am trying to do some organizing in my craft room. It seems like I just have to stop and reorganize at least once or twice a year. I am making boxes to hold my DPs, and cutting down the 12x12 sheets into 6x6s so I can put everything in these boxes. After I finish, maybe I’ll remember to take pics and share with you. Anyway, while my PC was acting up, I made several things and shared some yesterday. I am sharing the rest today.

(A2; Stamps: Dies: Silhouette America (box and tag); Paper: K&Co (Brenda Walton); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I love my Silhouette, especially for 3D projects. I used double sided DP for this box and tag. The reindeer is popped up on foam tape.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...