Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CAS-UAL FRIDAYS TAGS & BAGS

Hi sweet friends! I hope your week is off to a great start. Our weather is cool and cloudy so I am trying to do some organizing in my craft room. It seems like I just have to stop and reorganize at least once or twice a year. I am making boxes to hold my DPs, and cutting down the 12x12 sheets into 6x6s so I can put everything in these boxes. After I finish, maybe I’ll remember to take pics and share with you. Anyway, while my PC was acting up, I made several things and shared some yesterday. I am sharing the rest today.

(A2; Stamps: Dies: Silhouette America (box and tag); Paper: K&Co (Brenda Walton); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

I love my Silhouette, especially for 3D projects. I used double sided DP for this box and tag. The reindeer is popped up on foam tape.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

A very cute treat box indeed. And I must give you a big thanks, as it just dawned on me that the monster treat box with the big open mouth that I just bought could look like your solid treat box too, I just need to erase the mouth. Wonderful!!

Good luck with the rest of your craft room re-org. Maria F cut all of her cardstock down to 6x6 too. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

Your box and tag are simply wonderful! Love the paper you used and the delightful pink ribbon!
hugs
Glenda

Sylvia Blum said...

oh my gosh... this is sooooooo cute!!! love your sweet box and the matching tag :)
Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Jingle said...

Oh, how cute! What a fun nose! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anonymous said...

Awww! Your box is adorable! And best of lucks with the craft room organizing... I'm not that brave, lol! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...