Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hi again sweet friends! This is the second post for today and then I’m back to organizing.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas); Dies: Spellbinders Gold Rectangles One, Labels Four; Paper Smooches (Scalloped Tag); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Flowers and Leaves: Inspired by Stamping; Hatpin (by me) DP: MME (Christmas Lost), American Crafts (silver))

My friend Andrea Ewen posted a couple of gorgeous tags here for the Verve October Viva Dare challenge and inspired me to try one. I don’t usually make tags, and mine is not nearly as gorgeous as hers, but I like the way it turned out. I may even make some more, maybe (?).

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 Tag, You're It, October Diva Dare

also:

Customer Gallery

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...