Tuesday, October 22, 2013

CHRISTMAS WISHES

Hi again sweet friends! This is the second post for today and then I’m back to organizing.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Ornamental Christmas); Dies: Spellbinders Gold Rectangles One, Labels Four; Paper Smooches (Scalloped Tag); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Flowers and Leaves: Inspired by Stamping; Hatpin (by me) DP: MME (Christmas Lost), American Crafts (silver))

My friend Andrea Ewen posted a couple of gorgeous tags here for the Verve October Viva Dare challenge and inspired me to try one. I don’t usually make tags, and mine is not nearly as gorgeous as hers, but I like the way it turned out. I may even make some more, maybe (?).

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 Tag, You're It, October Diva Dare

also:

Customer Gallery

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh how I love those MME papers! Well done getting so much on such a small space. Lovely tag. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

Debbie said...

This is beautiful!! I love the dark red with the bright green!

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a pretty tag, Ellen! You know, if I made one like this, I'd be loathe to put it on a Christmas gift and give it away. I'd have to hang on to it for a while, and just look at it. :)

Thanks again for joining us at IBS!

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful tag, love it!
hugs
Glenda

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun little tag! Love the added flowers and leaves! Thanks for joining in with IBS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...