Sunday, October 27, 2013

CHRISTMAS GREETINGS

Hi sweet friends. I’m just popping in quickly to share this card with you:

(A2; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Christmas Greetings); Sticker: K&Co; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Paper: CutMates (White Flour), DP is from my scrap pile; Die: Silhouette (Lori Whitlock tri-fold step card))

This card required more than one picture to get the point across. The theme at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown is Fancy Fold cards, so I decided to do this tri-fold step card.

I cut the white card base, the DP and the word Christmas on my Silhouette. After adhering the DP, I glued Christmas on the front and wrapped ribbon around it and tied in a bow. I added the IBS sentiment in the middle and adhered the Merry Christmas sticker. Last, I attached the dimensional sticker.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...