Monday, October 28, 2013

NOEL

Hello sweet friends. I have another Christmas card to share and this time it is for a new (for me) challenge called Weekly Christmas Card Challenges. I was incredibly excited to find another weekly Christmas Card challenge because I want to make sure I get plenty of cards made early for next year! OK, on to my card:

(A2; Sticker: K&Co (Brenda Walton); Paper and sentiment label: MME (Lost and Found Christmas); Die: Taylored Expressions; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This card was so quick and easy to make. The sentiment was made for a 12x12 page and had glitter around the edges, so I just cut it down to fit my card, die cut the flags, wrapped the ribbon around and tied a bow, and last added the dimensional sticker. I hope you like!!!! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Challenge #48 – Bows

closes Nov. 2

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

La Papera Gialla said...

Very elegant card!
Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Pia S said...

I find this card absolutely stunning, Ellen! Love this elegant design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...