Sunday, October 27, 2013

WARMEST WISHES

Hi my sweet friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Operation Write Home this week!  Here is the card I made using the Doodle Bitty Christmas (prev. sold by CDS) set that was released this month.

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Bitty Christmas (prev. sold by CDS)), includes outlines, papers, pre-colored images and sentiments; Border Punch: Martha Stewart)

I don’t know about you, but this makes me want a big hot chocolate! I merged the snowflakes on the tan paper and then merged the cup onto the same paper. I also merged the sentiment onto the tan paper without the snowflakes. Since this is going to Operation Write Home, and my Christmas cards have already been sent, I decided to make a winter themed card for use after Christmas.

And, just in case you don’t know, today is the LAST DAY for Doodle Pantry’s Wild West Sale!  Everything in the WESTERN & OUTDOORS category is already marked down 30% OFF!

NO COUPON NEEDED!  (But there is a $1.00 store order minimum)

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

Here is the sketch (click sketch to go to challenge):

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that cup of cocoa and the sentiment, this is a very cute card.

Marsha said...

This is beautiful, Ellen. Love the stitching and the lace border.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...