Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WISHING YOU JOY

Woohoo it is “hump day” LOL. I have another tag to share with you today. This is inspired by the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown whose them is Bling It Up!

(A2; Die: Spellbinders (Gold Rectangles One); Paper Smooches (Scalloped Tag);Sentiment: Freebie (I forgot where these came from, a magazine I think); Rhinestone Bird: ZVA; Poinsetta: Silhouette; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Paper: American Crafts)

Bling it up sounded like so much fun, and it was! I wanted this to have a sort of icy feel to it (not sure I accomplished that but here it is anyway). I cut the tag and embossed and fussy cut the rectangle and adhered the bird. I popped up the sentiment with foam tape and added clear rhinestones along the bottom on the scallops. For the poinsettia, I used vellum and cut it from a Silhouette pattern. I glued the layers together and added diamond Stickles to the center. The white ribbon has a pretty, shiny thread stitched along both edges. Lots of bling on a little tag!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...