Wednesday, October 23, 2013

WISHING YOU JOY

Woohoo it is “hump day” LOL. I have another tag to share with you today. This is inspired by the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown whose them is Bling It Up!

(A2; Die: Spellbinders (Gold Rectangles One); Paper Smooches (Scalloped Tag);Sentiment: Freebie (I forgot where these came from, a magazine I think); Rhinestone Bird: ZVA; Poinsetta: Silhouette; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Paper: American Crafts)

Bling it up sounded like so much fun, and it was! I wanted this to have a sort of icy feel to it (not sure I accomplished that but here it is anyway). I cut the tag and embossed and fussy cut the rectangle and adhered the bird. I popped up the sentiment with foam tape and added clear rhinestones along the bottom on the scallops. For the poinsettia, I used vellum and cut it from a Silhouette pattern. I glued the layers together and added diamond Stickles to the center. The white ribbon has a pretty, shiny thread stitched along both edges. Lots of bling on a little tag!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Mynn xx said...

OH MY WORD...that flower is just gorgeous! I might have to copy you on that one--it's just fabulous! This tag is also bling-a-rific! Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh boy - oh Wow! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us this week at 52CCT! This one is going in my "to be CASEd" file.

Deborah Frings said...

This tag is absolutely stunning. I really like the sweet poinsettia all that texture and the fab jewelled flourish! Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Louise van Vuren said...

Gorgeous tag, so much bling! Perfect for the challenge at 52 CCT this week, thanks for playing

Louise xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous tag and what a gorgeous poinsettia! A dazzler for sure!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...