Friday, October 25, 2013

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW

Hi my dear friends! Before my card, I want to share my exciting news with you. My OLC with the witches legs was showcased at Less Is More today! Early this year, I decided to learn more about CAS card making and was thrilled to learn that this card was showcased. It gives me a little confidence in what I am doing now! You can see that card HERE.  Thank you Chrissie and Jen!!!!

Now for today’s card:

(A2; Stamps: There She Goes (Snow Days); Paper: Christmas scraps; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Punch: McGill (Designer Pine); Window Die: Memory Box)

Well this definitely is not simple but hopefully it is clean because it is for Freshly Made Sketches. I told you earlier this week that I was organizing some of my paper, and boy did I find a ton of scrap pieces of Christmas paper! I vowed to concentrate on that bunch of scraps, so you will probably be seeing a lot of it over the next few days (LOL).

I just got this stamp set from TSG stamps and could not wait to ink it up! I colored the little pooch with Copics and paper pieced his clothing and snowboard. The sentiment is embossed in red.  

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Congrats on the witches legs card being showcased at the Less is More site. Well deserved! Love your'Dashing through the Snow' window card. Quite delightful!
hugs
glenda

Linda Suarez said...

Adorable! I love your window card! Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Rita W said...

I just love the window and scene you created "outside". Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...