Thursday, October 24, 2013

O LITTLE TOWN OF BETHLEHEM

Hello dear friends! Casology’s theme this week is Country. Wow now that leaves just tons of room for interpretation, so I decided to take a trip to Bethlehem on this Christmas card, so my country is Palestine (although it is not technically a country, but hopefully is OK for this challenge :D )

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Little Bethlehem (prev. sold by CDS); EF: Darice (basket weave); Die: Spellbinders (Romantic Rectangles); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Ink: Copics)

Surprise! I colored another image and I can’t believe how much I am enjoying it. After coloring, I cut the image and sentiment out with a SB. I embossed the white panel and adhered to a brown border panel, then wrapped the white ribbon and tied a bow. I attached the image and adhered all to the card base. Is this still CAS? Someone has to let me know!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenge

closes 10-27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS: Doodle Pantry is having a Wild West Sale until October 27th!

ALL WESTERN products SALE now thru October 27!

Everything in the WESTERN & OUTDOORS category is already marked down 30% OFF!

NO COUPON NEEDED!  (But there is a $1.00 store order minimum)

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...