Thursday, October 17, 2013

HOW’S IT GOIN’ PUNKIN'?

Hi my dear blogging friends. I have to admit I am really enjoying the Pumpkin Digital set from Doodle Pantry. This is another card using it but with the outline this time and my coloring.

  (A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Pumpkin Digital Set) includes digital papers, sentiments and images; Ink: Copics )

This week’s CASology Cue Card is PUMPKIN. I decided to print the solid off-white paper for the background and a strip of the green print, but I made it more transparent so the sentiment would show up better. Once I colored the pumpkin, I fussy cut it and popped it up with foam tape over the green sentiment strip. I then adhered to a card base. I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...