Thursday, October 17, 2013

HOW’S IT GOIN’ PUNKIN'?

Hi my dear blogging friends. I have to admit I am really enjoying the Pumpkin Digital set from Doodle Pantry. This is another card using it but with the outline this time and my coloring.

  (A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Pumpkin Digital Set) includes digital papers, sentiments and images; Ink: Copics )

This week’s CASology Cue Card is PUMPKIN. I decided to print the solid off-white paper for the background and a strip of the green print, but I made it more transparent so the sentiment would show up better. Once I colored the pumpkin, I fussy cut it and popped it up with foam tape over the green sentiment strip. I then adhered to a card base. I hope you enjoyed!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

7 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love the soft pretty colours! So elegant! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, I love the muted color of your pretty pumpkin image...beautiful! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous colouring on your elegant pumpkin, Ellen! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great coloring of the pumpkin; wonderful CAS design and colors.

auntbeespickles said...

Beautiful layout, love your coloring, and I flipped over for the sentiment - ok I love the card! Great work!
Hugs, Sarah

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE how this is clean and simple! Perfect colours for the pumpkin Ellen!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love your CAS design using the wonderful Doodle pantry pumpkin.
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...