Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Hi sweet friends. I hope you will indulge me today as I have three cards to share. First up is my card for the Less is More challenge:

(A2; Paper: Neenah (Solar White) and CutMates (Olive Oil); Stamps: There She Goes (Snowy Day); Misc: red eyelets, green twine, Copics, Perfect Pearls, Corner rounder)

I am still having so much fun with this adorable stamp set from TSG stamps! I colored with Copics and to get some shine, I added Perfect Pearls on his glasses and on the trees and ground. The chipboard sentiment was a freebie from somewhere. I added the red eyelets, threaded some twine through and tied a little bow. After rounding a couple of corners, I mounted on CutMates Olive Green and popped up with foam tape on the card base.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

Week 143 Recipe: For our recipe this week, we'd like to see String or Twine

closes Nov 1

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I'm so late in visiting Ellen!
This is simply adoreable!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...