Thursday, October 17, 2013

WINTER WISHES

Hi again! Another quick post for today; this one using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week:

  (A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Windowbox Wishes), sentiments, digital papers and images (precolored and outlines) included; Double Edge Border: Martha Stewart; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Ink: Copics)

You know I don’t usually color, but this is my second card today that I colored rather than using the precolored image. To make the image/sentiment panel, I resized the red herringbone DP then merged the sentiment and image. Once printed, I colored the image with Copics. I used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week (sketch below). A few small pearls were added in the window for a snowy effect.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

5 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

What a wonderful winter scene! I love the stitching! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the classic Christmas colours you've used and the little snowman in the bath image is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, such a cute cute card! Your coloring is wonderful. Your curtains look so real! Great job!
Hugs, Sarah

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful colouring Ellen, love the stitching!

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely design Ellen love the little window scene!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...