Thursday, October 17, 2013

WINTER WISHES

Hi again! Another quick post for today; this one using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week:

  (A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Windowbox Wishes), sentiments, digital papers and images (precolored and outlines) included; Double Edge Border: Martha Stewart; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Ink: Copics)

You know I don’t usually color, but this is my second card today that I colored rather than using the precolored image. To make the image/sentiment panel, I resized the red herringbone DP then merged the sentiment and image. Once printed, I colored the image with Copics. I used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for this week (sketch below). A few small pearls were added in the window for a snowy effect.

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...