Monday, October 21, 2013

NOEL

Happy Monday my friends! Sorry I have not been posting for a few days. My computer decided to take a short vaca, but all is well now! It did, however, give me crafty time, so I have a lot to share with you! First up is a Christmas card for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge:

(A2; Dies: Silhouette website, Spellbinders (Circle); Paper: American Crafts (Silver Metallic), DCWV (The Luxury Stack); Tattered Angels (Guilded Gold); Silhouette Cameo)

I am still learning a lot about my Silhouette Cameo and since I had this sentiment, I decided to give it a try on this card. The mistletoe and bow are also from Silhouette. I used the large circle SB to create the negative space on the “Luxury Stack” panel and popped it up over the metallic panel. After cutting and assembling the dies, I adhered them to the card and added clear rhinestones. There is lots of shine on this card!

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...