Monday, October 21, 2013

NOEL

Happy Monday my friends! Sorry I have not been posting for a few days. My computer decided to take a short vaca, but all is well now! It did, however, give me crafty time, so I have a lot to share with you! First up is a Christmas card for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge:

(A2; Dies: Silhouette website, Spellbinders (Circle); Paper: American Crafts (Silver Metallic), DCWV (The Luxury Stack); Tattered Angels (Guilded Gold); Silhouette Cameo)

I am still learning a lot about my Silhouette Cameo and since I had this sentiment, I decided to give it a try on this card. The mistletoe and bow are also from Silhouette. I used the large circle SB to create the negative space on the “Luxury Stack” panel and popped it up over the metallic panel. After cutting and assembling the dies, I adhered them to the card and added clear rhinestones. There is lots of shine on this card!

I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

3 comments:

Joni Andaya said...

Pretty!!! Love the holiday colors of your card :)

Betty said...

Lovely christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Glenda Atkins said...

So beautiful, love the 'noel' with the red snowflakes and the fabulous mistletoe and bow!
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...