Thursday, January 9, 2014

CCC6: HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello dear friends. Another quick post today. This time, I have a Christmas card for the Christmas Card Challenges blog:

(A2; Die: Spellbinders Ovals, Paper Smooches Curved border; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Christmas Greetings); Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle (Once Upon a Christmas)

I decided to give this card a little bit of a frosty look so I used my Adirondack Dabber and swished it along the edges. I cut the curved border in black and then repeated with DSP making sure the curves would match up once I had them both cut. I stitched the curved panel onto the red background and zig zag stitched the reindeer border.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card.

Challenge Link:

Christmas Card Challenges #6 -- No Coloring
HUGS!!!!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

It's gorgeous ! Not much else to say because it's just plain wonderful!

Marsha said...

lovely. Great layout and like the shape on right side.

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Anne said...

Gorgeous design and perfect for our Christmas Card Challenge. Thanks for joining in and hope to see you again soon. Hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...