Thursday, January 9, 2014

FMS118; TCC1: GOD IS OUR REFUGE….

Hi again! I have another card to share with you today, so hopefully you have already seen the one posted this morning. If not, please just scroll down. This one was made using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch and the colors at The Card Concept (a new challenge blog).

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Psalm 46:1); DSP: Wild Rose Studio (Vintage Rose); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Dies: Spellbinders)

The challenge at The Card Concept is a color challenge to use Kraft, Pink, Vanilla and Espresso. I got as close to those colors as I could. And while I have been doing a lot of CAS lately, I still tend to enjoy the Clean and Layered style. The sketch at Freshly Made Sketches lends itself to this style perfectly!

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

Closes Jan 13

I used the Clean and Layering style

Closes Jan 20

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...