Sunday, January 12, 2014

HEART FULL OF LOVE

Hi sweet friends. Welcome to a quiet Sunday here In a World of Craft! Today, I am sharing a card that I made using another of Doodle Pantry’s new digital stamp sets from the January release.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Heartful Heart) includes digital papers, images and sentiment); Fibers: Really Reasonable Ribbon (Lace); Other paper: Elan Metallics Candied Violet Card Stock)

This digital stamp set is chock full of hearts that can be used in so many ways! I used the pre-colored image and printed it twice; the second one slightly smaller than the first. I then used foam tape to layer and added to a red square. Pretty simple card, so there isn’t much more I can tell you, but I do hope you will check out Doodle Pantry’s new releases for this month because you are going to love them!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC42! Here is what is in store for you:

 

FREE WITH PURCHASE January 1 – January 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC42 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs!

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love the quilt look to this card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...