Friday, January 10, 2014

PS; CIE; ATSAM77; YOU MAKE MY HEART MELT

Hello sweet friends. Welcome back to my blog and to Friday! The weather has been cold this week, but we are expecting temps in the 60s and 70s this weekend! That is why I love living in NC. It never stays cold long!

My card today is for three challenges, so let’s get started.

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Warm Hearts); Die: Paper Smooches (wavy border); EP: Ranger)

Paper Smooches has an Anything Goes challenge this week, so I am going to enter this card there. The Cards in Envy challenge is “Snow Buddy” – use a snowman, and the Addicted to Stamps and More challenge is “Make your mark” so I used markers to color the candle, flame, heart and nose. I used Liquid Pearls for the snow and the candle wax, and pink Liquid Pearls for the melting heart.

 

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

Challenge #77 - Make your Mark

Closes Jan 15

Snow Buddy Like You! Challenge

Closes Jan 19

Jan. 5-11 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

closes Jan 11

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...