Saturday, January 11, 2014

PS;CFC125;CTS59–LOVE

Hello dear friends. Whew! We just had a tornado warning and winds were gusting up to 86 MPH! I’m glad that is over and I can get back to crafting! I have a couple of cards I’ll post today. This one uses the sketch at CAS(e) This Sketch. I am also entering it at Paper Smooches anything goes challenge and the CAS-ual Fridays In a Word challenge. 

(A2; Stamps: Paper Smooches (Flap Happy), Inspired by Stamping (Little Flower); Ink: Copics, Distress Ink; Die: Spellbinders (Square))

I don’t usually combine challenges, but this one just worked out for all three of these. In the sketch, there are two feathers sweeping down. I chose to have two butterflies instead. The blue one is colored with Copics. The background was made using the Acrylic Block technique.

Thanks for stopping by!

Link to Challenges

closes Jan 16 

Jan. 5-11 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

closes Jan 11

closes Jan 16

 

2012signature_joy_thumb_thumb_thumb_[1]_thumb

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh gosh....so pretty and interesting with all the colors and depth. We got the same warnings...we safely got through it and hope you did too.

Carina said...

what a lovely card!

Katie Gehring said...

This is stunning! The background adds so much depth and interest! Thanks for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge! :)

Leigh Penner said...

This is lovely! I especially love your background! Great take on the sketch!

Alice said...

very pretty background and love those butterflies. lovely card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I'm so glad you are safe!!! And I'm happy that you can craft again:)

BEAUTIFUL card! LOOOOVE your inked background and those butterflies flying around:) FUN x100000! THANKS so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge! Hope you join in the fun this week- Picture Perfect!!! <3

Jocelyn Olson said...

Yikes (about the tornado warning)! I LOVE your card!! The inking on the block looks stunning. I really like how you have the one butterfly in front of the window. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Jen W. said...

Glad you're okay and are back to crafting! Love your take on the sketch with those sweet butterflies. Thanks for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...