Saturday, February 22, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello my dear friends! Welcome back to Great Impressions Inspiration Saturday with ME!

GTDTFeb22_14_thumb

This week, I decided to inspire you with a One-Layer Card (OLC) using the Floral Cake and the Come True birthday stamps. I cut a mask and used Distress Inks to create the flood light effect, then stamped the cake and sentiment. I colored the cake with Copics, then masked the bottom of the card and splattered paint for a confetti effect. What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Don’t forget to check out the blog and the current monthly challenge!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!
Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I think this is TOTALLY brilliant, Ellen!!! LOVE the fabulous splatters in bright colors up top like confetti and I adore the way you "highlighted" the cake! LOVE it! And all one layer--WOW! HUGS! Mynn xx

Karen said...

Oh, wow...love that spotlight effect! Great job.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Saw this on the blog and have to tell you I'm really impressed with your ability to create a fab card with just a single layer - it's gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...