Tuesday, March 25, 2014

52CCT: MAY YOU BE BLESSED THIS HOLIDAY SEASON

Good morning dear friends! I have a couple of Christmas cards to post so I hope you check them both out! This first one is for the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Christmas Greetings); Cut files: Silhouette; EF: Sizzix; Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon))

I used my Silhouette Cameo for most of this card. The label is a nested cut file so I cut the larger size in silver and then cut the smaller green and stamped the IBS sentiment. The holly and flower are also cut files. I dry embossed the white panel, mounted on a green border and ran a green ribbon around the panel. after attaching all pieces, I attached the entire panel to a white card base.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

52 CCT: March Stash Challenge - Paper Flowers

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...