Monday, March 24, 2014

CTS69: LOVE YOU

Hi again! I have another card to share with you today. It is for this week’s CAS(e) This Sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Fancy Tags, Just Because); Die: Spellbinders Oval; DP: Collage Press (London Market)) 

I stamped the sentiment and then added the two flourishes. Once they were done I lined up my oval SB die and ran it through my machine just to emboss it, not cut it. I cut a panel from the CP DP and layered both panels on black. The whole front was then attached to the white card base.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Simple, classic and lovely.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so lovely! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...