Sunday, March 2, 2014

GI MARCH CHALLENGE: SPRING CELEBRATIONS

Hello my blogging friends! It is that time again, you know the Great Impressions monthly challenge! This month we are looking for Spring Celebrations, so I made an Easter card.

GIDTMarChallenge2014_thumb

(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Hoppy Easter – F438) Die: Silhouette; EF: Darice)

How about that cute little bunny! I just love this stamp which I colored with Copics. I made the flower using my Silhouette and embossed the yellow layer with a Darice EF. Now, are you ready for Spring? I know I sure am!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Don’t forget to check out the blog and the current monthly challenge!

Link to challenge



One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!
Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

The layout of your card is PERFECT, Ellen!!! I LOVE the sweet image/sentiment combo that you used and that flower is stunning! This makes me wish that the weather would turn into spring...we had ice/snow storms here again! :( I can't even believe I'm saying this, but I'm sick of snow! ;) HUGS and have a great week! Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...