Saturday, March 1, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello my dear friends! Welcome back to Great Impressions Inspiration Saturday. Today, I have a sentiment only, layered card to share with you:



(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Just to Let You Know Rubber Stamp – E589); Paper: Farm House (Fair Skies); Dies: Spellbinders, Taylored Expressions; Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon)
I used an embossing die from Spellbinders (Gold Rectangles One) to create the embossed border on the base panel. The circle medallion is made up of a series of Spellbinder dies with the top circle containing the sentiment. The tiny butterfly is a die from Taylored Expressions. I finished it off with lace and mounted on a white card base.
Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Don’t forget to check out the blog and the current monthly challenge!
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK!
Hugs!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Ellen! I love your embossing and the layers behind the sentiment are great. DT hugs!

Mynn xx said...

Hi, Ellen! Sorry I'm so late! :( Your card is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the gorgeous background, the embossed frame, and that amazing lace bow! This is absolutely beautiful! HUGS! Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...