Wednesday, April 9, 2014

MM340: LOVE YOU

Happy Hump Day peeps! Whew this week is flying by. I have two more cards to share with you today and this one is for the Mojo Monday challenge:

(A2: Stamps:Inspired by Stamping (Just Because); DP: DCWV (Fashion District: Fiber: stash; Cut file: Silhouette (3d flower))

I had this card done earlier this week and decided I didn’t like the flowers, so I remade them and am much happier with it now. The sentiment is from IBS and I just love the font. I hope you enjoyed my card.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

1 comment:

Michele Johnson said...

Your card is absolutely beautiful. I love all of the elements you used and the flowers were a perfect choice. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...