Tuesday, April 8, 2014

CCC19: MERRY CHRISTMAS

I am so happy I started following some Christmas card challenges. Maybe this year I won’t be bogged down at a time that I just want to have fun. Anyway, my second card for today is a Christmas card for the Christmas Card Challenge.

(A2: Stamps: Penny Black (Poinsettia), Inkadinkado (sentiment): Cut file:Silhouette (leaves); Border punch: Martha Stewart; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This challenge was to use no patterned papers. I heat embossed the flower on vellum with a sparkly embossing powder and then fussy cut it. I cut the leaves on my Cameo and attached to the flower. I punched three borders and layered before adding the red panel. So no patterned paper but still plenty of texture and interst.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  challenge in case you want to share in the fun.

Christmas Card Challenge #19 -- No Patterned Papers

Happy crafting!

 

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

3 comments:

Darnell said...

This is breathtaking, Ellen! What a beautiful poinsettia card!! Hugs, Darnell

La Papera Gialla said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
Monica - CCC DT

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty! Love that huge flower! Thanks for linking up at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen N (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...