Thursday, April 3, 2014

FMS130: THINKING OF YOU THIS DAY

Hi my friends! Can you believe it is Thursday already? I haven’t had as much crafty time as I like, but I do have a couple of cards to share with you today. This will be the first of two posts and was made using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch.

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Poppies) includes digi papers, sentiment and images); Embossing: Spellbinders M-Bossabilities

I just love poppies with their deep rich colors, so I decided to color these with my Copics. To create the focal panel, I combined two images from the set, and copied one of them, then flipped it in my software. This let me create the images the size I wanted and move them to fit as I wanted. I added the sentiment, then cut and colored. The red panel is dry embossed with a SB M-Bossabilities. The DP strip and matching flower is also from Doodle Pantry.

I hope you enjoyed my card!

Here is a link to the Freshly Made Sketch challenge. I hope you join in with the fun!

Be sure to pop over to the Doodle Pantry blog and join in the fun with DPDC45! Here is what is in store for you:

FREE WITH PURCHASE April 1 – April 24

FREE FOR JOINING US AT DPDC45 AND USING A DOODLE PANTRY IMAGE

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy crafting!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Your flowers are gorgeous". Love the rich colors and embossed background!

Glenda Atkins said...

Gorgeous card Ellen, love the poppies and the wonderful vivid colours!
hugs
Glenda

Joanna M. said...

This is soo gorgeous! Love those poppies and your sketch.

Karren said...

Beautiful image and so beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Crafting Adventures said...

Nice rich colors!

Tommi said...

Love e richness iof the color of the poppies and the beauty of the design.

Rita W said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. I love the colors and the embossing; they really work well with the gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Dawn Frost said...

Wow Ellen, gorgeous vivid poppies they are amazing! Love the sketch and your take on it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...