Friday, May 23, 2014

CASology 96: IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS

Hello sweet friends! Happy, happy Friday! Today, I am sharing a card that I made for the CASology challenge where the theme is flower:


(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry: (Holy Land Flowers 3 and So Endearing Sentiments); EF: Cuttlebug; Copics)

Wow! There are a lot of flower challenges right now, but since I LOVE flowers I am happy to have the challenges! This is a digital outline image and sentiment from Doodle Pantry. I resized them, placed them where I wanted them to be on the card and printed. I then colored with Copics and used a Cuttlebug border EF across the bottom. I hope you like this one!

Thanks for stopping by.

BY THE WAY!! Don’t forget to check out the Doodle Pantry challenge and this month’s specials and new releases! You have until the 24th so you need to hurry!

Here is a link to  the CASology challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!


Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

6 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

So so pretty! You can really make a flower pop. Love your coloring girl!!
Hugs, Sarah T

wienerhoneymooners said...

ALL I CAN SAY is STUNNING! Absolutely stunning lovely CAS card!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for choosing to join us at CASology this week, we love seeing such wonderful creation in the gallery and hope to inspire you to join us again!!!

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, I love the clean, crisp feel to this lovely card...I especially love the embossed border across the bottom. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Annie S. said...

Gorgeous! When I grow up, I hope I can color like you! Always an amazing job!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous colouring, Ellen and I love the embossed panel. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Dawn Frost said...

Wow its just gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...