Friday, May 23, 2014

CTS77: YOUR SMILE IS ALL I NEED

Hello sweet friends! This is my second post for today. This card is for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry: (Texas Dogwood); Copics)

I’ve been having fun coloring flowers from Doodle Pantry this week. The dogwood is the North Carolina state tree, so we have tons of them growing here. In the spring, they are gorgeous blooming along with the purple wisteria! I colored this with Copics and added a few enamel dots and rhinestones. The sketch is below, and you will see that I flipped the sketch so that it goes left to right.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Just LOVE this. I haven't used the dogwood set for quite some time, although thought about it a few days ago when I was wishing I had a dogwood tree in my yard. Really like the enamel dots you used. In fact, this is going in my "to be CASED" file.

auntbeespickles said...

Oh Ellen, this is so pretty! Love the sketch, I just used it too. lol Also LOVE those drops! Beautiful coloring, the flowers look real. Great job!
Hugs, Sarah T

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love your take on the sketch!

Dawn Frost said...

OOOOh another gorgeous CAS card! Love everything about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...