Thursday, May 22, 2014

CIE: I MISS YOU SO MUCH

Hello sweet friends! Today, I am sharing a card that I made for the Cards in Envy challenge where the theme is wings:

(A2: Stamps: Lavinia Stamps; Distress Inks; Twinkling H20s)

I love this fairy image and was happy to get a chance to use it again! For the background, I masked off the water color paper and painted the “moon” using Twinkling H20s. I then masked the moon and used Dusty Concord and Soot Black DI to create the night sky. Next, I stamped the fairy using Stazon ink and painted her wings with Twinkling H20s. I love the shimmer it gives a project without using glitter. I made the sentiment on my PC, printed and adhered with foam tape. Last, I added a few tiny rhinestones in the night sky.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Cards in Envy: Winged Things CARD Challenge
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Stunning! The fairy image is so beautiful and I love your background! Thanks for joining us again for a challenge at Cards in Envy!

Kristie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I am a fan of Lavinia stamps, as well. I love how you gave her colored wings. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

wendipooh13 said...

wow!!! gorgeous card and love love the fairy!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Cards In Envy!!!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Congratulations! Your card was picked as one of the In the Mailbox cards by our designers! Your badge has been emailed to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...