Thursday, May 22, 2014

CIE: I MISS YOU SO MUCH

Hello sweet friends! Today, I am sharing a card that I made for the Cards in Envy challenge where the theme is wings:

(A2: Stamps: Lavinia Stamps; Distress Inks; Twinkling H20s)

I love this fairy image and was happy to get a chance to use it again! For the background, I masked off the water color paper and painted the “moon” using Twinkling H20s. I then masked the moon and used Dusty Concord and Soot Black DI to create the night sky. Next, I stamped the fairy using Stazon ink and painted her wings with Twinkling H20s. I love the shimmer it gives a project without using glitter. I made the sentiment on my PC, printed and adhered with foam tape. Last, I added a few tiny rhinestones in the night sky.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Cards in Envy: Winged Things CARD Challenge
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...