Thursday, May 8, 2014

CIE; FMS135: MISSING YOU

Hello my crafty friends! I’m just popping to to share the card I made yesterday. I’ve been so busy outside, I almost forgot that I had not shared it!

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Josephine Clematis); Sentiment from my PC made by me: DSP: MME (In Bloom); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Die: Spellbinders (Oval))

I paired up two challenges for this card. Cards in Envy (THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY CARD LAST WEEK FOR THE FIRST CLASS MAIL SPOT!!) is looking for flowers and I loved the Freshly Made Sketches sketch, so I chose the Josephine Clematis for my flowers. The flower comes as a single in the set, but I copied and pasted and rotated to come up with the three of them. I then printed, colored with Copics and fussy cut. I love the ability to change the size of digital stamps and find I am using them more and more!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

May Flowers A2 Card Challenge

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

7 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful card! I love the layers, color and design. Fabulous sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Scrapenabler said...

Such a beautiful card. Love all your layers and the stitching. Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy.

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful flowers! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Such a pretty card Ellen! I love those flowers. You've done a wonderful job colouring them! They stand out so nicely against that neutral background. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

ddazzled71 said...

Ellen this is just stunning. I love the combination of patterned papers and colors you have used and your wonderful layers and take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. Good Luck! Danie xx

wendipooh13 said...

sooo pretty and love the flowers with enamels!!! sooo glad you played along with Cards In Envy!!!!

Sandy Trefger said...

Congratulations Ellen! Your card is our FIRST CLASS winner on Cards in Envy for the May Flowers challenge! Thanks again, for playing along with our challenges--your badge is "in the mail." :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...