Thursday, May 8, 2014

CIE; FMS135: MISSING YOU

Hello my crafty friends! I’m just popping to to share the card I made yesterday. I’ve been so busy outside, I almost forgot that I had not shared it!

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Josephine Clematis); Sentiment from my PC made by me: DSP: MME (In Bloom); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon: Die: Spellbinders (Oval))

I paired up two challenges for this card. Cards in Envy (THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY CARD LAST WEEK FOR THE FIRST CLASS MAIL SPOT!!) is looking for flowers and I loved the Freshly Made Sketches sketch, so I chose the Josephine Clematis for my flowers. The flower comes as a single in the set, but I copied and pasted and rotated to come up with the three of them. I then printed, colored with Copics and fussy cut. I love the ability to change the size of digital stamps and find I am using them more and more!

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenges in case you want to share in the fun.

May Flowers A2 Card Challenge

Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...