Saturday, May 24, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello sweet Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from Great Impressions. It is the fourth  Saturday so there is still time for you to join in with our challenge! Here is a little inspiration to get you going!


(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Spring Dress - J112); Sentiment from PC; Distress Inks)

I made the background panel with Distress Inks and then stamped the dress image. I then stamped the dress again on DP and paper pieced it. I added a tiny bit of color at the waist of the dress and colored the butterflies and flowers with Copics. The sentiment is one I made on my PC. I finished the card with a few sugar drops and rhinestones.
Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. Be sure to check out the current monthly challenge and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Hugs!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

Maria said...

Just gorgeous! Love the pretty outdoor scene you created with the lovely dress image!

Mynn xx said...

I am IN LOVE with this gorgeous scene! The sponging is amazing and I adore the butterfly added to the dress! HUGS and enjoy the rest of your week! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...