Saturday, September 20, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! It is the third Saturday in September and there is still time to join in our challenge! Here is a little something to hopefully inspire you!

(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Second Spring - E550)

I love to quill and showed you some 3D quilling HERE. I decided to make some fall leaves and use the Great Impressions sentiment Second Spring to go along with them. People have asked me if I mail my quilled cards and the answer is yes. I have purchased small boxes that they fit in and I just wrap in paper.

I have been asked to do a tutorial for people new to quilling, so be sure to come back on October 4th to learn how to make the leaf on this card! It will be loads of fun! 

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.


Be sure to come check out our current challenge

ARE YOU PLAYING?



If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!


One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!


Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
dogtags_thumb[1]_thumb_thumb

2 comments:

Katy said...

This is GORGEOUS!! This makes me want to quill! Beautiful work! :)

Mynn xx said...

This is SO amazing, Ellen! I adore the fall colors and I cannot WAIT to see your tutorial! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...