Friday, January 2, 2015

CASE-ing CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hello dear blogging buddies! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Now, to ring in the New Year with style my sweet friend Mynn Kitchen is starting a brand new challenge blog called CASE-ing Christmas, and I was asked to join the DT!  If you are like me, there are never enough cards and tags once Christmas rolls around so this year I am getting a head start and here is my first DT card for CASE-ing Christmas:

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Merry Christmas), Great Impressions (Magical Tree  - H203); Cut file: Silhouette Studio; Paper: from scrap box; EP: Inkadinkado)

Here is the card to CASE this week:

 

I was inspired by the colors and the sketch, so I incorporated both into my card. I changed the sentiment, the image and rotated the sketch.

CASE-ing Christmas is a holiday card making challenge blog.  Each week, a card will be offered for you to CASE.  You could choose the color scheme.  You could choose the layout.  You could choose an embellishment.  Be inspired HOWEVER you wish!  Then, make another card based on the CASE card and link it up with us!

Let us help you reduce holiday stress by playing along with us each week! Just think how happy you will be when you get ready to send out your Christmas cards this year! Happy 2015! I hope you will join us and play along!


BLOG CANDY!!!!

We have BLOG CANDY to give away! 

You win the candy by following us by either Blog Lovin' or Email (see the sidebar on the CASE-ing Christmas blog) and commenting there when you have done one of these things. There will be FIVE winners of small gift packs of stamps--all holiday themed!  AND, YES--WE SHIP INTERNATIONALLY!  This blog candy will last the entire month of January, so invite your friends!  Winners will be chosen from each week of challenges, so maximize your chances to win and make sure to play along every week!


Here is the link to the blog and to this week’s challenge: CASE-ing Christmas

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature

6 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh my!!! How luxurious is that card. LOVE all the glittery goldie, glorious details. Beautiful!
HAPPY NEW YEAR, my friend!
hugs, Asha

~ Kendra ~ said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Your beautiful Christmas card you created! Stunning!

Mynn xx said...

Ellen...this is SO elegant! LOVE LOVE LOVE the way that tree looks embossed in gold! I also LOVE the sumptuous papers you used here! I feel so lucky to have you on my team! HUGS and happy new year, friend! Mynn xx

StephC said...

Wow, this is a beautiful CASE of Mynn's card. I love all of the gold. Great card!

Judy V said...

Hi Ellen! Beautiful CASE of Mynn's card! Love the image you used!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such an elegant card! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...