Thursday, January 8, 2015

MM379: NEXT TO YOU IS MY HAPPY PLACE

Hello  friends! I have a quick post today to share my card  for the Mojo Monday challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Happy Place and Happy Doodles Die Set); DSP: Heidi Swapp; Cut file: Silhouette)

This is another fun paper pack to work with.Love the beautiful colors and patterns in it! The flower and greenery were cut on my Cameo. Using the Verve die I die cut the butterfly and colored with Copic markers and a silver gel pen. A bit of machine stitching and a little stamping and this was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

samanthadesigns said...

This is a beautiful happy card! I love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...