Sunday, January 11, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND CUPCAKE INSPIRATIONS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations today!   I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. The inspiration photo is at the bottom of this post.




(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Yummy Cupcake and Snowman Pile-up)

I was excited when I saw the inspiration photo (below) because I instantly thought of combining these two images for this card. I merged the cupcake from Yummy Cupcake and the Snowman Pile-up onto the snowy background paper from Snowman Pile-up. I printed and colored with Copic markers and attached to a blue mat. I printed the sentiment and two more patterned papers from Snowman Pile-up, cut and matted them. The white background is dry embossed.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Cupcake Inspirations and show us what you create!   Here is the inspiration photo:



CHECK OUT THE NEW DOODLE PANTRY CHALLENGE!
Ants In My Pantry Digital Challenge 1
We have a THEME:In honor of Milk Day, which is January 11 this year, we have a theme of MILK, and optional to USE BUTTONS or BRADS. That means to use an image that has to do with milk... cheese, yogurt, ice cream, cows... you get the idea?  But we'd also like to see either some BUTTONS or BRADS on the project as well.



Be sure to check back every week! Products will be released each Tuesday this month!

I hope you enjoyed my card!Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love your card, Ellen. Fabulous coloring and merging of the 2 sets. Great work.

Dawn Frost said...

Love your card Ellen I would never have thought to put the snowmen on top of the cupcake, awesome!

Unknown said...

Ellen, this is seriously one spectacular card. I would NEVER have thought of this. It was absolutely perfect for the inspiration picture. I really love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...