Friday, January 9, 2015

FANCIFUL FRIDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! It is the second Friday in January and time for my Great Impressions inspiration from the Great Impressions store!




I am already tired of the rain and cold weather. I always start looking forward to spring at this time of the year, and I know we will have a few bulbs springing up soon! With that in mind, I chose the newly released “Chin up Buttercup” GI stamp. I cut a daffodil out of vellum and painted it with Buttercup Liquid Pearls. A Martha Stewart punch provided the layered border and some stenciling with embossing paste created the swirly background.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.

Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

Super beautiful, Ellen! LOVE the sunny yellow--perfect for this stamp! I also love that sweet bow and the textured background! HUGS and happy weekend, friend! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...