Monday, March 23, 2015

MM390: FAITH

Hi dear friends! I am popping in to share my Mojo Monday card for this week:

(A2: Stamps: Digital stamp made by me; Die: Spellbinders 

I love this saying and wanted to put it on a card, so I made the sentiment using my PC. The papers are from K&Company and I’ve had them forever lol. I love this sketch and had so much fun working with it!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

a1983alaskan said...

Absolutely beautiful card. Love how you made your own digi stamp! :-)

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Ellen! Another gorgeous card! I love those bees on the background DP. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...