Monday, March 23, 2015

NEW DOODLE PANTRY CARD CUT

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Laurie surprised us with a new card cut today! It has a lot of different ways to cut this card front, plus tags for your sentiment. This is what I came up with using Friend in Need.
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Friend in Need); Cut File: Doodle Pantry (Punctuate It)

All of the designer papers and the cut files are included in the Punctuate It package. The papers, images and sentiments are from Friend in Need. I couldn’t resist doing the inside too! I hope you like it!

I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...